Tumbling & Trampoline Classes
Springtime’s Tumbling and Trampoline (TT) Classes empower kids to reach new heights. Our program teaches fundamental to advanced skills, builds confidence, and accommodates all levels. Join now to inspire your child’s journey to success!
Join us for a fun-filled learning experience at Springtime’s Tot Classes! Our expert coaches and parents work together to teach tots fundamental skills and class participation through directed play. Start your child’s journey to success today!
How much are classes, and how does it work?
45 Minute Classes $24
1 hour Classes $28
90 Minute Classes $40
- The classes are continuing, so you can start at any time.
- Your first class is a “no risk trial class.” You will be refunded entirely if you don’t wish to continue.
- When you enroll, we’ll charge you for the classes remaining in the month.
- Each month on the 16th we’ll charge you for the next month.
- The charge will be for the exact number of times the class meets that month. Usually 4 or 5.
- Let us know by the 15th if you will be stopping.
- If your credit card declines please contact us within a week. After that, we will drop your child from their space in the class.
- Each family is charged a $55 Annual Registration fee. We’ll charge it in the same month next year.
Go To Class Listing
If you miss a class, no problem, just come to Open Gym. You can come before you miss your class, just come to Open Gym within 4 weeks of your absence. Stay at Open Gym for the same amount of time as your class.
When you try your first class, if you don’t want to continue, you’ll get a full refund including the registration fee. We appreciate you trying a class at Springtime.
If you need to stop for any reason, be sure to let us know before the 16th of the month. On the 16th, we will charge your account for the next month and no refunds or credits will be given after they are processed.
If you have a credit on your account, it will only be available for one year. You can use it for tuition, open gym, or registration fees.